WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVE A FAULTY ITEM IN MY ORDER?
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway.
As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the fault
I'M MISSING AN ITEM FROM MY ORDER, WHAT DO I DO?
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
- If an item is missing, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORDER HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED YET?
Your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive.
You’ll be able to get the latest updates on your order by clicking the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email. Alternatively, you can log into ‘My Account’ and click ‘Track This Order’.
Your tracking link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your order.
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, just contact us so we can help you further.
CAN I TRACK THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER?
If your order has been sent to you using a trackable service, you can follow its journey to you. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email from our warehouse once your order is on its way; simply click on your tracking link on this email to view the up to date tracking.